This article is in preview and subject to change.
The following applies to Integrators issuing Purchase Orders (POs) on behalf of the End User.
Note: It is recommended that an End User PO be issued to SoftwareIDM, and payment collected by SoftwareIDM, or by an approved e-procurement company. Any monetary entitlements are then issued to the Integrator.
Note: These terms may not apply to Bundles. Bundles may have separate terms unique to the Bundle.
- Only select authorized Integrators can issue a PO on behalf of an End User.
- Integrator purchase order (PO) is to be issued within 10 business days from issuance of the PO to Integrator from End User.
- Integrator PO must include a copy of End User PO, and all applicable agreements.
- SoftwareIDM is to communicate to End User and Integrator that PO has been accepted once the PO has been approved by SoftwareIDM
- PO must be received by SoftwareIDM before license keys are issued to customer, and other benefits are delivered to customer.
- PO can be issued by the customer to SoftwareIDM or to another authorized Reseller
- Only approved Integrators can issue a PO. Approval can be suspended at anytime.
- Integrator is to notify SoftwareIDM when payment is received
- Integrator has no more than 10 business days to forward payment
- Integrator cannot prepay an invoice on behalf of a customer
- Integrator cannot issue a PO without first receiving and including a PO from the customer
- Customer POs cannot include any non-SoftwareIDM items including services
- Any PO terms from the customer to the Integrator must be approved by SoftwareIDM
- POs must be issued in the respective currency
- SoftwareIDM does not consider the invoice paid until payment has been received. Non-payment to SoftwareIDM will result in suspension of licenses and services to the customer.
- The End User is responsible for the payment to SoftwareIDM. Any third party, including the Integrator, that is acting as the End User's agent by placing orders and making payments to SoftwareIDM, is the responsibility of the End User.